A Comprehensive Support System
mpact360 provides its students with long-term and year-round access to essential out-of-school resources and opportunities in three core areas (Academics, Health & Wellness, and Life Skills) that impact their educational and life success. Impact360 works to spearhead a network of resources and opportunities that connect to the school and the family.
Students joining Impact360 can expect:
- To participate in up to 13 consecutive years of support with the Impact360 team
- To engage in year-round programming that is response to each child’s needs.
- To participate in 450 hours of supporting activities each year, during grades 6-12
- To participate in 50 hours of support each year, during his/her post-secondary years
- To participate in 25-50 hours of support each year, from age 21 – 24
- Annual home visits for all students in grades 6-12
- Weekly classroom observations for students in grades 6-12
- Bi-weekly phone calls home to update guardians on progress for all students in grades 6-12.
For information or to get involved please visit: http://www.impact-360.org
Sponsor kids joining us at the event:
Joined Impact360 in 2008, when he was in 5th grade. He attended Bryant Webster Elementary School and Arrupe Jesuit High School. He is a junior at Regis University and preparing to enter Pharmacology School. Rene is a full-time student and works part time at the Regis library.
Marisol De luna Martinez
Joined Impact360 in 2008, when she was in 5th grade. She attended Bryant Webster Elementary School and Arrupe Jesuit High School. She is a junior at University of Colorado at Denver and is double majoring in English and Communications. She is a full-time student and a full-time employee at Target.
Joined Impact360 in 2010, when he was in 7th grade. Alan attended Bryant Webster Elementary School and Arrupe Jesuit high school. He is a sophomore at Regis University and is majoring in Accounting. Alan is a full-time student and works part time at the Regis library.